The assistant professor of communications teamed with fellow faculty member Ryan Witt and three cinema and television arts majors to produce “Gull,” a short-subject film that won Best Editing at the 2017 Free Spirit Film Festival in Dharamsala, India.
More than 20 class and affinity groups hosted milestone reunion celebrations on campus during Homecoming weekend, Nov. 3-5.
The founder of Weird Enough Productions was among the top education entrepreneurs who made the 2018 list.
- Alumni build on reunion tradition, raise $3.8 million for Elon
- Elon alumnus honored for volunteer work, philanthropy
- East Haggard Avenue to close FRIDAY for Rock the Block celebration
- Last chance to nominate a young alum for Elon's Top 10 Under 10 Alumni awards
- Homecoming 2017 University Guides app available to download
- Late Night With the Phoenix set for TONIGHT
- Pugh, Copeland honored as Distinguished University Professors
- Elon and four other North Carolina institutions chosen to re-establish the state’s Teaching Fellows program
- Elon prepares to take on James Madison for CAA football title
- Kass wins international film festival award, meets Dalai Lama
Giving to Elon
- Opening Doors: Major gift from donors to endow scholarship in the Odyssey Program
- Schar Center update: Main arena taking shape as work continues
- Elon celebrates Furman and Susan Moseley on 10th anniversary of Susan Scholarships
- Inspired by Elon, Sklut family seeks to inspire others