Sign-ups now open for upcoming Elon Poll
Elon students can volunteer to call North Carolina residents later this month as the Elon University Poll holds its first survey of the spring.
2013 State Opinion Survey
Sunday, February 24 to Thursday, February 28
Academic Village, Gray Pavilion 110
The Elon University Poll is conducting a survey of North Carolina residents beginning Feb. 24 and ending Feb. 28. North Carolinians will be asked about their opinions on various state and national issues, such as gun control, voter ID laws, gay marriage and education.
A great opportunity for students
• Participants will get $10 an hour, free pizza, and experience conducting an academic survey (several classes even give extra credit for participating)
• The Elon University Poll has been conducting public opinion research since 2000 and is committed to the university’s goal of promoting civic engagement and experiential learning where “students learn through doing.”
• Survey results from the Elon Poll are used by academics, policymakers, and the media and have appeared in numerous local, state, national and international news reports.
• Sunday, February 24, from 1-6 p.m.
• Monday, February 25, from 4:30-9 p.m.
• Tuesday, February 26, from 4:30-9 p.m.
• Wednesday, February 27, from 4:30-9 p.m.
• Thursday, February 28, from 4:30-8:30 p.m.
Sign-ups are now open at: https://www.elon.edu/eventsmgmt/events/eventtype.aspx?id=35
Contact Assistant Professor Kenneth E. Fernandez, director of the Elon University Poll, at 336-278-6438 or email@example.com with any questions.