E-Net News

Fall subletter needed for West End Apartments!

If you are going to study abroad in Spring 2014, are graduating early, or need an apartment for the fall semester, then let me know! If you are going abroad in the Spring and already have housing, but would rather only pay for an apartment for a semester instead of a year, then let me know! Still looking for a subletter for my apartment in West End.

You'll have your own room in an apartment with a kitchen, living room, and 3 bathrooms. Contact me for information! clesourd@elon.edu

8/2/2013 7:45 PM