E-Net News

Flexible spending receipts required

Elon employees who participate in the flexible spending program have to provide receipts for some services received.

It is recommended that flexible spending program participants log into their WageWorks account quarterly to make sure it is up to date. WageWorks does not send out a request for receipts, according to the Department of Human Resources.

Participants can log into the self-service portal and create a user account in order to determine if receipts for any services rendered are needed. To access claims for review, click on “claims and payments” and then choose “verify card use” from the drop-down menu. Users can print off a list that shows the dates of service with the amount that is requested.

Failure to submit appropriate proof of service may result in suspension of card privileges. For more information, contact customer service at 800-950-0105 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. central time.

Roselee Papandrea Taylor,
8/6/2013 3:40 PM