Lincoln Financial virtual information session - Oct. 9
SPDC - Wes & Cathy Elingburg Room Moseley 140 (Student Professional Develoment Center) 5:00 p.m.
Are you a college senior? Are you looking to explore a leadership rotational program?
The Leadership Preparation Program (LPP) at Lincoln Financial Group is designed to prepare high-performing, high-achieving college gradautes for important roles within our company.
This two-year program consists of assignments in at least two business areas and up to two geographic locations, where participants have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a variety of developmental experiences to help fulfill your personal and professional potential
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from an assigned program champion
- Gain exposure to senior executives and learn the subtleties of various leadership styles and techniques
- Embrace the diverse and inclusive culture of excellence at Lincoln Financial, both from within our walls and by giving back to our community
- Build a valuable network of peers, managers, and leaders across the company.
Securing a position in the Leadership Preparation Program is a career opportunity of incomparable value. You will earn a competitive salary as you gain experience and discover areas in the company where you can excel as an individual contributor. You also join a highly engaged and supportive network of professionals from all levels of the organization who, long after completing the program, continue to support you and your fellow program participants.
Upon program completion, we work closely with our graduates, guiding them to the best professional opportunities at Lincoln Financial that align with their personal career aspirations.