Extra Study Abroad Planning Workshops Offered
During the weeks leading up to pre-registration, the Global Education Center will be offering additional study abroad planning workshops to assist students considering a semester abroad with academic planning.
The Global Education Center has scheduled additional study abroad planning workshops to assist students as they prepare for preregistration.
Study abroad planning workshops cover basic information necessary for all students considering a semester abroad, including academic and financial planning. There are also opportunities to ask program-specific questions. All students are required to attend a planning workshop prior to meeting with an advisor.
All workshops will be in Carlton 209 and will be offered on the following days and times:
- Monday, October 28th - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29th - 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 30th - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31st - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 31st - 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, November 1st - 3 p.m.
- Monday, November 4th - 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5th - 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6th - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7th - 2 p.m.
- Friday, November 8th - 3 p.m.
Please bring your laptop to the session!
Planning workshops will resume their regular scheudle of Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 3pm in Carlton 209 on Monday, November 11th.