Jim White ’40 visited Whitley Auditorium July 19, returning to the site of his first solo as a tenor in the Elon College choir.
The School of Communications graduate produced his documentary, “A House Without Snakes,” as part of the 2014-15 Fulbright-National Geographic Digital Storytelling Fellowship. The film hosted its world premiere in April at the Full Frame Documentary Film Festival in Durham, North Carolina.
The Triad Business Journal honors Jennings in its inaugural class of "Most Admired" CEOs in North Carolina's Piedmont Triad region.
- Elon Law launches first North Carolina alumni chapter
- Carrie Ryan ’02 G’10 named director of auxiliary services
- Music theatre alumni stage 'Broadway Voices for NC'
- Bobby Hedrick ’83 elected to the 2016 Guilford County Sports Hall of Fame
- Music theatre alumna honored with prestigious Helen Hayes Award
- Music theatre majors perform, direct, work and intern around the country
- From novels to neuroscience, SURE scholars dive deep into research
- American Immigration Lawyers Association honors Elon Law clinic
- U.S. Secretary of Education Honors Elon as a 2016 U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon School
- Gifted elementary students work out their minds in FLEX program
Giving to Elon
- Elon University's "It Takes a Village" project receives $1 million grant
- Elon receives grant to launch Multi-faith Scholars Program
- Elon parents endow scholarship to support global study
- ‘A Thousand Thanks’ campaign surpasses goal