The Elon graduate authored "The Fighting Christians: Elon College Athletics Through the Years" in 1989 after compiling sports data for half a century on every student athlete to wear maroon and gold.
Beth Hirschy Royals ’88, a marketing and sales professional who studied business at Elon, won Pillsbury's 47th Bake-Off® Contest with her original recipe for Peanutty Pie Crust Clusters.
As soccer’s popularity surges nationwide, so does the strength of Elon’s program. The result? The Phoenix has become a source of professional players who can succeed at the country’s highest level.
- Elon engages Leading Edge conference on legal education
- Alumni in San Francisco celebrate new local club
- Career Moves: SPDC resources help alum land job with Ronald McDonald House
- Alumna in national tour of Click, Clack, Moo
- Brandon Curry '12 to co-star on 'Law & Order: SVU'
- BFA acting alumnus to appear on CBS drama 'Criminal Minds'
- Triad Chapter - Elon v. UNCG, Dec. 20
- Atlanta Alumni Chapter - Elon v. Kennesaw Basketball, Dec. 22
- Richmond Alumni Chapter - Happy Hour & Trivia, Jan. 20
- Boston Alumni Chapter - Celtics v. Hawks, Feb. 11
- Kiplinger's names Elon a 2015 "Best Value" university
- Elon holds white coat ceremony for Physician Assistant Studies program
- Elon graduates largest class in DPT program history
- Elon mourns passing of sports historian Jim Waggoner '55
Giving to Elon
- LaDaniel Gatling II named assistant dean for development at Elon Law
- Two major estate gifts endow new scholarships
- Elon University receives historic gift of $12 million from parents Dwight and Martha Schar
- Elon names track and field complex in honor of Jerry and Jeanne Robertson