David L. Wyrick ’94, Stuart E.Y. Richie ’10 (in absentia) and Maurice “Don” Owens ’95 were honored with the 2016 Elon College Distinguished Alumni Awards during a special April 28 ceremony.
The Los Angeles-based technology consultant noted that his connection to his alma mater continues to grow with every passing year, thanks to the friends and mentors he found on campus.
Four accomplished Elon University School of Law graduates – David L. Morrow II '07 L’10, Jennifer L. Reutter L’10, Alvaro De La Calle L’12 and Elizabeth “Beth” Klein L’12 – were recognized this month for their contributions to the legal profession and support of their alma mater.
- Elon alumnus composes and opens Broadway show 'Tuck Everlasting'
- Washington, D.C. Alumni Chapter hosts 'From Elon to Now' panel
- Charlotte Alumni Chapter hosts 'Alumni Startups in Charlotte' panel
- Short-term volunteer role now open for young alumni
- Staff, faculty and alumna participate in global education conference
- Communications Advisory Board makes spring visit, tours construction
- Students honored at 2016 Leadership Awards ceremony
- College of Arts & Sciences recognizes distinguished alumni
- Department of Performing Arts presents 'Working' - April 28 - May 2
- Alexander Julian honored with Elon entrepreneurship medal
Giving to Elon
- Elon parents endow scholarship to support global study
- ‘A Thousand Thanks’ campaign surpasses goal
- Donors make March 8 a banner day for Elon
- Gift from Elon parents to name new facility for Love School of Business expansion